Thursday, March 5, 2009

Even More Basement....

To be honest, we haven't been up to a whole lot besides working on the basement. We are so eager to get it finished that we are trying to take advantage of our excitement before it wears off. So far, so good. The one project I have completed recently that didn't involve drywall or clearing nails out of two-by-fours was sewing a curtain for our bedroom closet with Ryn's help. The door on our closet had a nasty habit of nicking my dresser and my dresser had a nasty habit of slowly boring a hole thru the closet door. We put an end to that.

I'm so proud of this curtain. It looks store bought to me. Thanks, Ryn, for all the help!
If you look closely at the dresser, to the right of the knob, you can see where the door was slowly chipping away at it.

Just look at all the progress we have made! This is Brendt taking a break from cutting drywall to get a little mudding done.

I had to include a shot of the only drywall I cut and put up myself--the small pieces that went above the door frames. Three down and two to go!

No comments: