Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Bump

Just a few pictures to show off my baby bump! I haven't grown out of many of my pants yet, but my days are numbered. I think this means I wear my pants too baggy and low. On the other hand, most of my shirts are too tight, but maternity shirts look way too big on me. I'm in a very annoying stage of pregnancy--in between my normal clothes and maternity wear. In the past week or so, my belly has really begun to take off, as you can tell by the photos below.

Week 6

Week 10

Week 15

Week 22 (the night of this post)

And here's my ultrasound of our little peanut at week 19! The picture on the top left is a shot of the face head on, second down on the left is Peanut's arms and hands, and bottom left is a tiny baby foot! On the right, obviously, these are all profile pics, but the top right picture is the little one sucking on his/her hand! Too cute!

No comments: